Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Best in Show

I resisted the urge to slide the Best in Show mockumentary into the DVD player tonight. I think it's such a fun movie to watch when getting ready for a dog show, even though it makes us look like freaks!

Tonight, I chose Dreamer over a workout. We had a good training session with a variety of older and newer exercises. Dreamer had a good time. Afterwards, I dunked her in the tub and trimmed her up a little bit. We'll do some more grooming tomorrow night, but I wanted to get her bath over with so that her fuzzy hair (what's left of it, anyway) has a few days to settle down. Then I had to just put my head down and work. It's really busy right now, but I'm glad I made the time for my Dreamer tonight. We'll head to Oklahoma City on Friday afternoon. (gulp!)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, that's a great movie. I'm glad to hear that Dreamer still has some fuzzy hair left. I like to give the bath a few days before also. Best of luck this weekend! Please e-mail me with your results as soon as you get home. We're rooting for you!!

    ReplyDelete