Thursday, June 25, 2009

Making Mistakes

We've almost made it through a very demanding week. I'm happy to say that I didn't sacrifice a workout or time with Dreamer tonight. Sure, I'm up working extra late because of it, but no regrets. Dreamer and I had a good session, but I always have these nagging doubts...like, am I teaching this wrong? I feel like I made a lot of mistakes in training my last Terv with the old method, and now I feel like it's inevitable that I'm going to make all my new mistakes on Dreamer with this new method. I need to stop psyching myself out.

We trimmed nails tonight, but I've gotta tell you...Dreamer is looking a little shabby. She's blowing coat like crazy, and there's no lake in sight to dunk her in. But we'll go to Oklahoma City tomorrow and see what the show scene looks like on Saturday and Sunday. We've got male judges both days, so we're already starting out on the wrong paw. It is all beyond our control.

No comments:

Post a Comment