We worked on a lot of the same things as yesterday, and she didn't fall for the distractions during the sit-wait this time. What a smarty! She could be so much more advanced if her trainer wasn't such a slacker! Or maybe we are just in sync with Remy again and had a great session with a great mood. Correction: I think Dreamer had a great session. I had problems fumbling with treats, leashes, and toys while trying to get all the steps of the exercises right in my head. Training with treats has definitely been a huge adjustment for me. But I'm all for it if they keep Dreamer happy, motivated, and -- let's not forget -- cute.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Cute Baby Brains
Dreamer and I had a good session tonight. I'm trying to just enjoy her cuteness while it lasts. She gets a little impatient for her reward (her favorite toy, not her duck and potato treats) while we train, and it's hard to resist giving her what she wants when she wants it. But I will ignore her...which is hard because did I mention she's cute?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Too bad we can't train together so the handlers could fumble while the dogs retain their cuteness!
ReplyDelete