Dreamer did very well today in our obedience lesson, so we've been rewarded with the permission to move on to more new things. We're putting more of the heeling puzzle together and are adding an about-turn and a few other small things. Dreamer did very well today until, suddenly, her attention span went south and we just had to laugh and hang her up. It's great to have a patient instructor who can live in the moment and love the puppy for being a puppy.
I told my instructor about our training blog today, and she said it sounds like a great idea that she wants to pass along to the rest of her students. She said she can definitely tell that it's paying off with Dreamer, so kudos to Nancy for this great idea!
I just love reading your blogs and what your trainer has to say about Dreamer. I will keep responding to you, but Remy and I are taking a break this week while I prepare for Jess' shower at my house. I have so much to do!
ReplyDelete