Remy took a nap with me when I got home from tennis camp. Then I threw the tennis ball for him while putting mulch down in the garden. Finally it got cool enough to train. He was amazing! His heeling, on and off lead, was excellent. His focus was great. He was in a great mood and it was contagious! He did some great sits and downs with me throwing toys and food around him. He held like a champ. I couldn't stop smiling:)
Afterward we went for a walk and he was prancing away. If it's possible for dogs to have great mood days, today was Remy's day. On the walk, he got 4 compliments: 3 about how beautiful he is and one from a couple on bikes who were so impressed with his sit-stay as they rode by.
Oh, if only everyday could be like today! We'll see how he acts in class tomorrow night....
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How sweet! A nap, a ball, a walk, and a great training session together. Awww! Congrats on a great day!
ReplyDelete