Thursday, June 11, 2009
Short and Sweet
The short and sweet Dreamer and I had an equally short and sweet training session tonight. Due to the rain and flooding we've had the past two days, we had to settle for a quick training session in the house. We did our dreaded tucked sits as well as some downs, free stacking, stand-stay, and backing up. I don't think either one of us was really in the mood, and training in the house doesn't seem real due to...oh, I don't know...ZERO distractions! But something is probably better than nothing. And that's it for this short and sweet blog entry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, we were both short and sweet today...at least we're in sync.
ReplyDeleteTesting a comment to see if my name comes up.
ReplyDeleteYep, great job, Shawn! You young kids and technology:)
ReplyDeleteYay! You had to sign up for a gmail account, right? That's the bummer part. I have officially invited Lynn and hope to see her join and post soon!
ReplyDelete