Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Terrible Tuesdays
Dreamer and I trained tonight. We are a little bored with the basics, yet we haven't perfected anything, so we really shouldn't move on. I'm glad we trained, but there's something weird about training on Tuesdays. I just don't want to! This was the only day we skipped last week. It was a struggle to get out there and do it tonight. I just try to remember what my teacher said last week. When I'm unmotivated, I need to tell myself, "Tonight, we'll just do a few downs." Once we're out there, it's easy to do more than downs. We practiced a little conformation tonight too, which is good because there are so many things I forget without a few practice sessions between drop-in classes. I'm just glad that this terrible Tuesday is behind us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This reminds me of days when I didn't want to run, back when I could run before my series of injuries. I would tell myself. "Just get out there and run one mile - well, the mile usually turned into a great full workout. Funny how just getting out there seems to work most days.
ReplyDelete