When we got home, she was done for, so I met up with some friends while she crashed. Got home before dark to do a quick training session. It was good, but again, there were no real breakthroughs. Conformation drop-in class tomorrow. Let the "soccer mom" activities begin!
Friday, June 19, 2009
When Pugs Attack
Dreamer went to work with me today for National Bring Your Dog to Work Day. There was a "doggy happy hour" where the dogs got to mingle and play. We will remember the day as "When Pugs Attack," as one fawn and one black Pug ganged up on the Dreamer. They were practically riding her around the play area like a pony, and she really didn't know what to make of their snorting and bullying. She's such a sweet girl with just the right touch of submissiveness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poor Dreamer! I can just see those Pugs being annoying. That's where Remy and Dreamer are different....Remy would have been the one all over those Pugs - batting them around and drooling all over them as his eyes roll with delight. I have never seen him aggressive with another dog, but I have never seen him hold back from roughhousing either!
ReplyDeleteWay to get a training session in. This trainer had no time between teaching camp, working on the pool, and going to grad parties.
Well, she did herd the Pugs a few times, which was hysterical, but I think that just turned them on and made them more obnoxious. Dreamer made the mistake of pawing the black Pug once -- right on the mug -- and that REALLY turned it on. These were some pretty aggressive Pugs; I'd really never seen any like them before!
ReplyDeleteFunny!! I have a pair of pugs, one black and one fawn, that comes here for boarding. They are pushy and silly, too. I think it's a pug thing. The hump each other alot, too.
ReplyDelete